Aura Day Light Lamp is one of the best picks for light therapy lamp for SAD and helps you beat the winter blues, circadian rhythm sleep disturbances, shift work, jet lag adjustment, and low power consumption. As our bodies are meant to spend most of our old hours outdoors, where there are sunbeams in the sun – but today, our lifestyles are initially to fight what mother nature intended ours. We are alive in the dark. So, distributing the vital light indoors in the light therapy form is the next best solution. The clinical health product lamp emits 3500 to 10,000 Lux of Full Spectrum Bright Light 100% UV-free with Adjustable angle, Lux Dial, and Timer. It can be mounted on the wall easily, and the stand folds down for effortless storage. Users and experts praised the light therapy lamp for SAD.
- Aura Day Light Lamp illuminates 10,000 lux of pure UV-free bright light;
- The output lux is 3,500 to 10,000 lux;
- The integrated timer function offers exceptional flexibility;
- Plus, the lamp switches off itself when the treatment is completed;
- Made to last a long time;
- 45 Watt SAD Bulb;
- The dual tilt angle of 70 degrees or 85 for comfortable positioning;
- Wall mountable and the stand folds down for easy storage;
- Dimensions: 2″x 8″ x 14″ inches;
- Lamp Material: ABC Plastic.
- The first-ever medical-grade Light Therapy lamp;
- Protects from the winter blues, circadian rhythm sleep disturbances, shift work, jet lag adjustment, and low power consumption;
- Patented technology and lux dial setting for complete control in light therapy treatment;
- The ETL safety tested and FCC certified;
- The aura BL40 is also certified 100% UV-free;
- Warranty: 2 Years.