“The Best Light Therapy Lamp“ ~ According to Wirecutter, a New York Times Company.
Leading university researchers around the world use Day-Light Bright Light Therapy lamps. The new Carex Day-Light Classic Plus is a clinical LED lamp that emits the maximum dose of 10,000 LUX of glare-free white light at 12-14 inches. Easily adjusted the height and angle, and the pedestal stand projects light downward as recommended by experts. Two light settings, therapy, and task make the NEW Day-Light Classic Plus the versatile choice and our recommendation for those who want the bright light therapy brand chosen by clinicians. Safe, natural, and practical, Bright Light Therapy is the number one recommended line of treatment for the Winter Blues or SAD along with other related disorders.
- It produces the maximum 10,000 LUX of glare-free daylight, includes a safe, glare-free screen as well as flicker-free best sad bulbs and adjustable stand with an adjustable angle for optimal results.
- Color: 4000K
- This lamp provides a superior, long-lasting, angle, and is height adjustable.
- Includes 2 light settings for lightbox therapy;
- Dimensions: 12 x 15.8 x 31.1 inches
- Warranty: 5 Years.
- It blocks 99.3% of UV and it projects light downward as per the advised by health experts for maximum comfort and ease of use;
- The Mayo Clinic suggests using light therapy;
- In the short, dark days of fall and winter, a mood lamp is recommended by top health professionals;
- Relieve the symptoms of shift adjustment, jet lag, circadian sleep disorders, Winter Blues, and low energy by using this Carex mood light therapy light while exercising, as a tool to energize you in the mornings, or while you work.